Tuesday, January 22, 2013

My female monk rushes through The Vault Of The Assassin

My level 22 Female Monk
Sorry i didn't post a new one for such a long time, right now rather than discuss my inferno barbarian
why don't we look at my level 22 monk..
She's wearing a robe, and with a third eye on her head, and has two claws as weapons, wears also legendary boots which named "The Crudest Boots".
As usual i recorded my gameplay, and this gameplay is originally from me..
In this video my character main attack uses crippling wave with mangle rune, and my secondary attack is wave of light with wall af light rune.
My first skill which is usually keymapped as 1 ( i keymapped it to A)
is Blinding flash with blinded and confused rune.
My second skill is sweeping wind without a rune
(My level is not high enough to aquire this skill's rune).
My third skill is seven sided strike also without a rune
(Also because my level is not high enough he2..)
And my fourth skill is mystic ally and again without a rune.
In this video i'm searching for Zoltun Kulle's blood in the Vault Of The Assassin.
I met a few blue monster which is called champion monster, and also a few yellow named monster
which is called rare monster, but no uniques i encountered in here..
I play at monster level 1 so i had a little magic and gold find bonus.
My gear is showed at the end of the video and it isn't too good he2..
Oh and i also had a blog which discuss about Resident Evil 5 here's the link:
http://melchisoen.blogspot.com/
And also i had a blog that discuss Hellgate London and here's the link:
http://hellgatetheforgotten.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment